- Contact Us
- About Us
- Field Trips
- Rare Bird Sightings
- Where to Bird
- Bird-finding Calendar
- Reporting Rarities
- Reporting Banded Birds
- Reporting Endangered and Threatened Birds
- Field Precautions
- Young Birders
- Go To
- Help With
- Log In
Help with Member Registration
What to do if:
- You are registered but you don't see the member's menu items
- You didn't receive an email with your password
- You need help from us
Most of the problems with member registration are related to the email address.
- Most importantly, the email address you enter must be the same as the one in our members database.
- Remember, two people cannot register as individuals using only one email address.
We do not have an email address for every member, and if we do not have yours, you cannot register as a member. Also, if we have an old email address that is different than the one you use now, you will not be able to register as a member.
You should send us a note with your name and email address, and we will fix the members database to match your registration (see item 3, below).
That is, if one member of a household used an email address to register, the other must use a different one to register. Each person must also have their own email address in the members database to get members privileges.
- First, wait a bit. This can take a few minutes
- It may have been trapped by your antispam software. You should set it to allow contact [at] hmbc.net and no-reply [at] hmbc.net Use the @ sign instead of [at].
- We can setup a temporary password for you. See item 3, below.
Go to Contact Us and send a note to HMBC Member Registration Help. Be sure to provide your name and email address and explain your problem carefully. We will work with you to solve it.